National Eye Health Week (NEHW) is about healthcare professionals joining forces to encourage more people to have regular sight tests and make lifestyle choices that benefit their vision and general wellbeing. NEHW raises awareness of how we can improve the UK’s eye health, contribute towards a reduction in avoidable blindness and enhance people’s everyday lives.
Know your Numbers! is Blood Pressure UK’s award-winning flagship campaign which raises awareness of the risks of high blood pressure.
Dementia affects 850,000 people in the UK and numbers are increasing, with over one million people estimated to have dementia by 2025; there is currently no cure. Alzheimer’s is the most common type of dementia so this World Alzheimer’s Month we are highlighting how research is the only way to beat this and other dementias.
Benefits of Oxford Medicine Online
- Cross-search the full text of the best Oxford books
- Save links to books, chapters, annotations and commonly used searches
- Personalized area to access favorites quickly
- Sort and filter search results with ease
- Share option functionalities
- Permanent URLs to include on reading lists and course packs
- Available 24/7, from the library to the bedside
- Regular updates to reflect current clinical practice
- Instant notification of the latest Oxford Medicine Online information via RSS feeds
Organ Donation Week kicks off today! Spread the word and tell your family you want to save lives.